Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Adding Tens to Two Digit Numbers -- Scoot in TPT Store

Hello All,

I got another activity ready for my class when we get back from Spring Break.  I have it in my store for you!  We're working on that important concept of adding 2 digit numbers to 2 digit numbers.  The third activity in the series now is Adding Tens to Two Digit Numbers.  Students understanding place value is so important. This will help you scaffold them up to understanding place value.  They need to understand when you add tens only the tens digit will change.




Clicking the picture will take you to my TPT Store.

I sure would appreciate you pinning this to Pinterest for me.  There's a pin button up there at the top of my blog to pin from here or you can pin from the TPT store page. I appreciate the publicity. Remember if you do purchase a product you can earn free TPT products by providing feedback on those products.  For every 20 credits = $1. I had never done this. This weekend I commented on all my purchases and I got so much free stuff. It adds up quickly!

Also, when I get 50 likes on my Facebook page I will give out a freebie.  So, go like my facebook page!   Going Frananas on Facebook!!    

I'm at 19 likes so get to liking if you want a freebie!!!

Thanks for all your support!  Help me get the word out!

Thanks,

Ms. Francisco



No comments:

Post a Comment