Thursday, June 4, 2015

The Together Teacher Book Study

Hello,

So, what do you think? Are you a together teacher? I know I am in some ways but not all.  So, I'm reading through this book given to us for Teacher Appreciation Week from our Principal. It's called The Together Teacher by Maia Heyck-Merlin.


Click the book and be taken to Amazon where you can get it for $14.00!!

The subtitle is: Plan Ahead, Get Organized, and Save Time! Now who doesn't want to do all of that, right?  So, as I read through the book I thought I would share with you my thoughts and any "goodies" I make to use the ideas in the book. If you have or get the book and want to join me that would be fantastic!

First I wanted to share this website that I think is free to everyone where you can take a course on the calendar part of the book. It was really helpful to me and you might want to go through it.

This is the site about the book with lots of resources  http://www.thetogethergroup.com/ 

Then this is the link to the Course.

So, I'll leave you with that to get you started with the idea and see if you want to join me on this journey.

Take care,

Ms. Franciso

No comments:

Post a Comment