Thursday, June 2, 2016

Calling all Kindergarten Teachers!!

Hey Everyone!

I am really excited to use this activity with my KK babies next year. As an instructional resource teacher that does pullout sometimes groups overlap. I have to come up with activities that even the lowest ability students can use. I made these clip cards for beginning consonant sounds. Here's a video preview of several slides.


This will be great for my KK babies next year. I think it will be great for your students too. Make the cards self-checking by putting a sticker on the back of the picture that is correct before you laminate. Students can practice their initial sound consonants or work with a partner. You can use for early finishers or use them in a Literacy Center.

I think your struggling firsties could use these and a great review for the beginning of the year.



Click the preview above to go to my TPT store to get this great product!!!

I am trying to give away a FREEBIE on my facebook page. If you have not like it go to my FACEBOOK page (click the words) and like it. When I get 100 likes I will be having a flash freebie. I've got another clip card product I just finished. I'm holding off because I think it would make a great FREEBIE! Who doesn't like a freebie?

What are you up to this summer?  So, any products you are just really needing or wanting? Leave me a comment. I can always use an idea or two!

Have a great day!

Dina


No comments:

Post a Comment