Wednesday, February 25, 2015

It's Official I have a TPT Store! We're Going Frananas

Hello All,

Well, it's official. I put the first product in my TPT store!!


It's a FREEBIE!!! Go download it.....comment and rate it, PLEASE! ;)


Go to my store by clicking here!  Here's a peek at the product!


It's Word Wall Letters, Name tags, Numbers for a homework spot. There so many uses for these.  The background is red with white stars. I have others ready like black and white polka dot, yellow polka dot and more.  If you have a theme and you like this but I don't have it, let me know and I'll be glad to make you some customized. No worry it would not be an extra charge. Use the email form here or post it on TPT.  Closed mouths don't get fed so speak up!! :)

I have a few products in the works I have to make some refinements and check them over really good. I'd hate to upload something that was not quality!

If you have any needs you can't find drop me a note. I might be able to help you out!

Thanks, I hope you'll check this out.

Dina
Ms. Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment