Sunday, April 12, 2015

Shhhhh!!! It's Top Secret!

Hello All,

I have some exciting, yet, Top Secret Information that I can only leak a little bit to you to day!


Details are still TOP SECRET but, there is something SUPER exciting brewing in the teacher blog world.  About 50 bloggers and a whole lot of freebies and fun!  I just can't contain myself I am so excited, but you'll have to wait until May!!  Stay tuned to this same blog url for more information soon!  Now, I've got some top secret work to go get ready for so excuse me while I go.

Oh, you might want to check out this Spring Linky Party over at The Classroom Game Nook.  Click the picture to get there! 




I hope to have something up on there soon!! I'll post when it's ready! But don't wait go now! There's all kinds of Freebies and Paid Spring fun activities!

Have a great Spring Day!

Ms. Francisco


No comments:

Post a Comment