Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sadness....extra pages have to be static information.

Hello All,

I haven't used blogger in a few years as an "author" on a regular basis so I am trying to get reaquainted. I was saddened to find out that extra pages you add (which appear as tabs at the top of the blog) cannot be basically like a separate blog. Instead, they must be static information that you just want to appear there.

But, I did find out that I can link it to a webpage. So, I may for my "Just for Parents" section start a weebly. I really wanted to keep this simple. The more basic I make it the more likely I am to keep this going and keep it up. So, I will have to think about this a little more. So, keep watching for details and I will check into some choices like a weebly which I know are rather easy to use. I do want ot have a resource page for parents. Using a weebly would also be a place to add more resources for teachers as well. Stay tuned.....changes may be coming soon.

Thanks for visiting my blog and reading my "moments". Soon we'll be posting about Chapters 3 and 4 for the Summer Book Study so check back soon! I have a couple of shares from Chapter 4 you might be interested.  Some day I might actually make some "goodies" like you see on TPT. Just have to find some time or something I need to make it worthwhile! All about the time management you know!

Have a great Sunday!
Dina

No comments:

Post a Comment