Monday, June 16, 2014

Word Search Tool

Hello All,

It's always great to find tools that make your job easier. I was looking for a word search creator that would allow you to save them in PDF. I want to make these for the spelling words each week. I figure it can help them learn to spell them if they have to look for them letter by letter. If not it's a good time filler for transitions when you want them to focus on something they think is fun!  

Good news! I found one at Lakeshore Learning.  You can access it here. Click on the picture:



If by chance you will be using the Houghton Mifflin Journeys 2014 Reading Series these will go right along with it.  I have ready for 2nd grade of course, the Lesson 1 and Lesson 2 Spelling Words Word Search Puzzles and Keys.

Unit 1 Lesson 1 Key
Unit 1 Lesson 1 Word Search Puzzle
Unit 1 Lesson 2 Spelling Word Search
Unit 1 Lesson 2 Key

Let me know if these are useful and I'll be happy to share more!

Have a great day!

Dina

No comments:

Post a Comment