Sunday, March 8, 2015

A little something for Firsties! Indefinite Pronouns!

Hello All,

I had to get some Center Activities for indefnite pronouns. There really isn't much out there.  So, I made some simple task cards to use next week in my stations.  There are only 12 task cards and there are 2 types; pick the pronoun from the sentence and then choose the correct (cloze) indefinite pronoun for the sentence.  It should keep them busy about 15 minutes. My stations have 3 activities so this should be just about right.  I may update this after this week is over.  I always look to enhance my products so if you follow my store you will be notified of any updates to products!

Anyway, here you go. Go check it out. I think it will be worth your while and it's only $2!!!




Click the image above to go to my store!


Hope you'll check it out!  Please use the Pinterest button on my blog to pin this to pinterest! Your help is appreciated! :)

Thanks,

Ms. Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment