Sunday, March 15, 2015

We're making some sales! Another New Product!!

Hello All,

I am in relaxation mode!  Our Spring Break started yesterday. I already made one new product and posted it in my store.  It's another scoot game for math.  It's an Adding Tens Scoot.  We are starting in on adding tens when we return from Spring Break. My kids really loved the scoot game with Time so I thought what a better way to assess them on adding tens than a Scoot Game.  Place Value is such an important concept.  We already do so many regular assessments, let's not even get into that topic right now, so having a fun way to assess is a much needed break for my firsties!

Here's a previw of the Adding Tens Scoot game!


Students will use tens models on the cards to find sums of multiples of 10 up to 100. This activity can be used as an assessment after teaching a lesson on adding 10s. This is an excellent activity to help students move from adding 1s to adding 10s by connecting the two. Knowing how to add ones can help them to add ten. The Scoot activity allows students to have movement in a fun and educational way. Product includes 24 full size cards that can be printed 2 or 4 to a page. Recording Sheet and Answer Key as well as additional uses for this activity.

I think you'll really like this Scoot Game.

Please if you buy a product or download a freebie will you please leave comments and rate the products.  It really is important to sellers on TPT! :)  Also, if you would love to pin my products on Pinterest that would be wonderful as well!

If you have time  I also have a facebook page now.  Check it out and give me a like if you would. I'm planning a special freebie when I reach 50 likes on my Facebook page. Click the monkey to go to the Facebook page!




Thanks,

Ms. Francisco



No comments:

Post a Comment