Saturday, March 21, 2015

Shades of Meaning Vocabulary activities and 3 more likes to a freebie!!

Hello All,

I just finished a huge vocabulary activity set for Shades of Meaning. It's Easter Themed so it's just in

time for you to add some Holiday cheer to your student's activities. It's full of bright, cheerful and springy colors thanks to the great clipart.

It's got 2 sets of matching cards one with just words and the other with sentences. It comes with an anchor chart and a graphic organizer.  There are 3 different writing activities to go with this set of activities. You can get a lot of use out of this set.  One activity is for them to create their own using the graphic organizer.  It is already differentiated for you. Students will be challenged and find this engaging as they reach for mastery on this important vocabulary and writing skill.




Just click one of the images above to go to my store and check this and my other products out!

Some other exciting news is I am only 3 away from getting 50 likes on my Facebook page.  So, if you haven't liked it  yet get over there and do it.  When I reach 50 likes you'll get a freebie.  I think it's going to be the other Easter activity I've been working on the last 2 days!

You'll find out when I get 50 likes! So, like it....share it.....get me 50 likes! :)

Have a great day!

Thanks,

Ms. Francisco

2 comments:

  1. Super! Good luck with your new product. Did you pin it to our board?

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2015/03/more-thoughts.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joyce! Not sure if I did. I'll have to go look! ;)

    ReplyDelete