Sunday, March 29, 2015

Character Traits is New in the Store by itself and then bundled with Understanding Characters so you save $1 to buy both!

Hello All,

I finished a second part to my unit on Characters.  First we started with Understanding Characters. A lesson plan and activities that can be used with any story. This lesson focuses on understanding characters based on what they say, do, and feel in a story.


Click to go to store this is sellss for $2.

Now, I have added Character Traits. In this part of the lesson we explore inside characteristics and outside characteristics and providing evidence from the story to support both claims.  It includes an anchor chart, graphic organizers and writing activities.  Students start by describing the character they know best, themselves.  Then they can take this knowledge and apply it to understanding the traits of any character.  What will be next? Possibly a Character Comparison??? HMMM Follow my TPT Store for updates so you can make sure not to miss that new product or any product.


Click the image to go to my store.  This sellss for $3.

Just to make sure you get the most bang for your buck I have bundled these two products together and you save a whole $1 when you buy both!  That's right both of these activities together are only $4.


Click the link to go to the store.  This bundle sells for $4.  You save $1 by buying both together.

So, what are you waiting for....click those previews and go get these must have units on Characters! 

Thanks for reading my blog. I would love for you to leave me some love in the comments and follow me on google + so you don't miss out on anything!

Have a great week. Is it a 4 day week for you? It is for me and I am so glad!

Take care,

Ms. Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment