Thursday, March 5, 2015

I've got another new product in my TPT Store!!

Hello All,

I put a new product in my TPT Store.  Phonics are so important in K-2 classrooms.  Here's a fun sort activity that your students will enjoy.



Header cards to sort the pictures.  Then students record their words. You can remove the words if you want them to write them without help.  You can target specific blends and diagraphs by using only those that you want to target at the time.  There are several extension ideas included in the activity to make it more rigorous and challenging for your advanced students.  This activity can be used for your struggling students to your advanced students. All you have to do is print, laminate and copy.  Student directions, teacher's notes and recording sheet are all included.  I think you'll really get a lot of use out of this product. I plan to keep updating it as I find more clipart that applies I will add more to it.  It's a product that will keep on giving!

After I get a few more products uploaded I plan to give away a freebie.  Are you looking for anything specific?  Leave me a comment. I would love to know that I am making products that teachers want and need.  It is my goal to keep prices low and make products that you can actually use.

I would love for you to leave comments on my blog and/or on the TPT store so others can see how helpful the product is.

Have a great day!

Ms. Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment