Monday, March 16, 2015

Bundle your SAVINGS!!! $$$$$

Hello All,

I got the bundle done.  You will get 3 exclusives you can't get anywhere else plus all four activities for lower than the price of the 4 individually. It's like a sale! :)  It's like half-off as a bundle with freebies thrown in just for buying the bundle!

You get all of these activities







Then you get these exclusives!



I think you'll really like this bundle of activities.  Plenty of ways to assess and practice the use of contractions. Many different levels of practice from low to high! You can't go wrong with this bundle!



Click this picture to go to my store and check it out!

Remember your free credits if you review a product your purchase! It's a win/win for both of us!

If you get this I'd love to know what you think!

The weather is tremendous in Memphis. I am going to get off here and find a way to enjoy it some!  Have a great day!

Thanks,

Ms. Francisco









No comments:

Post a Comment